If you have a BlackBerry Z10 and love to load leaks for your OS then you must be totally in love with all the leaks that keep rolling out. Well just to keep things fresh and new for all of you, lbfe and Kris, have released many different leaks today for the BlackBerry Z10. These latest rounds of leaks are the full OS and get loaded just as all the others have been so far. Check below for all the info on different version numbers.
Please make sure to download the correct leaked OS for your device.
Here is how you update your BlackBerry Z10 with this leaked OS.
- Backup your Z10 with BlackBerry Link.
- Download autoloader OS.
- Turn off the Z10.
- Run autoloader.exe (windows Vista 7 and 8 run as admin)
- When “connecting to Bootrom” appears on system connect Z10 to PC and turn on device.
- Wait for process to finish and phone to reboot.
- The update will wipe your device, so you can either restore all the info from your backup through BlackBerry Link or just start fresh if you want.
As always make sure to backup your device before updating to the newest release just to be safe. Also remember BlackBerry Empire is not responsible for anything that may go wrong during the update process.
Thanks again to lbfe and Kris for providing all of us with these leaks as they are truly appreciated.
The post written by John M. Leaked: BlackBerry Z10 Full OS 10.1.0.1720 for STL100-1, 10.1.0.1756 for STL100-4, 10.1.0.1762 for STL100-2 or 3 appeared on BlackBerry Empire.